Faifley Housing Association is a community based Registered Social Landlord (RSL) operating in the Faifley area of Clydebank.
It was set up in 1992 following a stock transfer from Clydebank District Council and owns 332 properties at 31/3/18.
Our main area of business is letting and managing tenancies in line with both legislative and good practice guidance.
The underlying principle of our Allocations Policy is to allocate our housing stock to those households displaying the highest levels of housing need.
· Providing good quality rented accommodation affordable to those in housing need.
· Contributing to the physical, social and economic regeneration of the area.
· Providing a safe environment in which all residents can live.
The units we own comprise of both new build and modernised stock and consists of flats and houses. The Association also has 12 homes specially built or adapted for wheelchair users and 35 amenity flats.
The stock breakdown is as follows:
· 2 apartment properties = 57
· 3 apartment properties = 137
· 4 apartment properties = 115
· 5+ apartment properties = 23