Faifley Housing Association is a community based Registered Social Landlord (RSL) operating in the Faifley area of Clydebank.
It was set up in 1992 following a stock transfer from Clydebank District Council and our main area of business is letting and managing tenancies in line with both legislative and good practice guidance.
In achieving this, we are committed to:
- Providing good quality rented accommodation affordable to those in housing need.
- Contributing to the physical, social and economic regeneration of the area.
- Providing a safe environment in which all residents can live.
Our first phase of improvements was completed in 1994 and by March 2005, we had completed all 9 phases of our development programme.
We currently own and manage 332 properties (31/3/18) and provide a factoring service for 23 owners within our housing stock.
Our Housing stock breakdown consists of:
- 102 newbuild houses
- 33 four in a block newbuild flats
- 197 other flats/maisonettes
We are run by local residents and owners who have a clear idea of what is needed and it is our aim to provide good quality, affordable housing to our tenants and make Faifley a better place to live in.
We hope that our website will provide you with opportunities to find out more about the Association and your community, and would encourage you to provide us with feedback about the site and our services.