Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak we are keen to ensure that our employees and tenants take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the illness and infection does not spread and cause an impact on the service we provide.
We are continuing to monitor the daily updates on Coronavirus from the Scottish Government and NHS to ensure we are following the correct guidance to keep staff and customers safe from infection.
If you think you have the virus you must call NHS 24 telephone service on 111 for further advice.
If you are advised to self-isolate or get confirmation that you have the virus, please let us know.
Visits to your home or to our office We would encourage you to contact us by either phone or email. You can let us know your current email address by emailing email@example.com
Where possible please make any payments online using the Allpay website.
When you phone to report a repair we will ask you the following questions to identify any potential risks before requesting a contractor to attend:
• Have you or any member of this household been to a Coronavirus affected area in the past 14 days?
• Have you had contact with anyone who may be infected with the Coronavirus?
• Do you have any of these symptoms? - Cough - Fever - Shortness of breath
When you phone our out of hours emergency contractors you will also be asked these questions.
Useful website links:
- Allpay https://www.allpayments.net/
- NHS Inform https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-andpoisoning/coronavirus-covid-19
- Health Protection Scotland https://www.hps.scot.nhs.uk/a-to-z-of-topics/wuhan-novel-coronavirus/ Scottish Government https://www.gov.scot/