DECEMBER 2021 COVID 19 update:
For all enquiries please continue to contact the office by phone on 01389 877924 or email email@example.com. Our staff are available to help with enquiries about your tenancy, repairs or your rent account and wherever possible these will be delivered by remote means, home visits will only be arranged if these are essential.
We will continue to deliver a repairs service however this has been impacted by the recent Government announcement. Some of the changes you may experience are:
- Our contractors will only undertake emergency repairs whilst you or a family member have tested positive for COVID or you or a family member are self-isolating as a potential contact of a person who has tested positive. Any follow up work will be carried out after your self isolation period has ended.
- You will be asked to confirm your COVID status when arranging a repair and prior to the repair visit taking place.
- The contractor will be able to complete any urgent or routine repairs after the period of isolation has ended.
- When contractors are on site tenants must ensure that social distancing is maintained and the area for repair is cleaned and well ventilated.
- Contractors will wear face coverings and PPE and tenants are also requested to wear face coverings whilst contractors are engaging with them in their home.
Faifley is very much aware that the ongoing COVID pandemic and associated Government measures to manage infection control continues to have an impact on our tenants and on the services you receive. We remain grateful for your patience and understanding, and we will continue to ensure that we will do all that we can to help to maintain the health and safety of everyone.
Out of hours
For emergency Central Heating and Boiler repairs, please call, City Building on 0800 595 595
For emergency non-gas repairs, please call McDougall Group on 0333 123 1011.