The Housing (Scotland) Act 2014 is introducing changes to your Scottish Secure Tenancy Agreement. Some of the changes will apply from November 2018, some from May 2019 and some from November 2019.
These changes affect your rights in the following areas:
- Subletting your Tenancy to someone else
- Assigning your Tenancy to someone else
- Signing a Joint Tenancy with someone else
- Ending your Tenancy
- Living in an adapted property
- Conversion to Scottish Short Secure Tenancy in relation to Anti-Social Behaviour
- Succession of a Tenancy after the Tenant’s death
Please refer to the Tenants guide for further information.