PAYING YOUR RENT
We know this is a difficult and worrying time for everyone at the moment, with an increased level of people facing financial worries during this lockdown period.
If you need help and assistance during this difficult time, please contact the Association, we will also be able to sign post you to other organisations who can help.
Here is a reminder on how you can contact the Association and pay your rent during the lockdown period:
· You can call us on our existing telephone number: 01389 877 924
· You can call our payment line on 01389 318 414 to make a rent payment
· You can email to email@example.com
· You can send a text to 07860018145
The normal payment methods are also still available:
· Allpay Rent Payment Card: Contact the Association to order a card.
· Allpay Internet Online Service: www.allpayments.net
· Allpay Telephone Payment: 0844 557 8321 (you need to have an Allpay Card)
· Standing Order: You can request a Standing Order Form from the Association.
· Internet Banking: You can contact the Association for bank details to enable you to make internet payments
· Chip and Pin: You can phone the office to make payment with your debit/credit card.
Faifley Housing Association would like to thank all tenants for their patience and understanding throughout the lockdown period, the staff and Committee look forward to a return to normality soon.